Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
Time: 9:00 – 16:00
The price of a two-day course is 170€ + VAT.
The price of an international two-day course is 210€ + VAT.
The price includes lecture materials and the forklift operator’s certificate valid in Estonia or internationally, depending on the course chosen.
The two-day forklift operator course is designed for an individual with little or no experience. The course offers competitive theoretical knowledge and practical experience in working with forklifts.
The theoretical course focuses largely on safety of operating a forklift, but other necessary information for the work will be also discussed.
– Different types and construction of forklifts
– Forklift accessories and technical parameters
– Forklift maintenance
– Procedures and safety measures for loading transport work
– Legislation on the work of forklift operators
– Personal protective equipment and safety
– And a lot more
The theory course ends with a written test.
The practical course focuses on the different types of forklifts used in warehouses: forklifts, boom lifts and telescopic lifts. The training includes practical exercises and pays attention to all the necessary aspects to achieve the knowledge and experience for obtaining the certificate of a forklift operator.
– Forklift operating instructions and manuals
– Construction and characteristics of different lifts
– Pre-service inspection of the lifts
– Practical exercises and correct operating techniques
– Driving exercises
The practical course ends with a test.
Raiko Jaagura is a specialist with long-term experience in lifting equipment and work environment. Raiko studied economics at the Estonian University of Life Sciences and has worked as a logistic and project manager in various fields since 2005. He started training forklift operators already in 2007.